It’s my 29th birthday today! And while I’m spending the day celebrating with my favourite people, I’m going to leave you with this 12×12 layout I made a while ago featuring my little nephew Gabriel!
This is the first traditional layout I’ve made about my nephew – I decided I needed to use a particular special picture. My sister-in-law took this photo just before their family went to a wedding – I love how cute Gabriel is in his ‘fancy clothes’!
This is another example of how much I love simple shapes and slightly more minimalist layouts – with just a few layers of paper and vellum, some letter stickers and a few enamel dots, I was able to put together a sweet page that put the focus on my little nephew.
I’m looking forward to scrapping more moments of Gabriel’s life in the months and years to come!
- 12×12 paper purchased from Studio Calico
- Patterned vellum from the Studio Calico Summit scrapbook kit
- Enamel dots from the Studio Calico Be Happy documenter kit
- Gold foil letter stickers from Kikki.K
- Striped paper and white paper from my stash