For Christmas, I gave my brother a framed scrapbooking layout featuring some of my favourite photos of him and my niece! I’m glad I remembered to take photos of the layout before I wrapped it up, because I really love it!
I went with a grid layout (surprise, surprise) and kept things fairly simple, to keep the focus on the photos.
I also fell back on my favourite design elements for layouts featuring my niece – lots of pink, gold accents, and hearts! Since my embellishments were three dimensional, I picked out a box frame so that there was enough space between the layout and the glass.
This page was a lot of fun to put together, and my brother really loved it!
- Patterned paper from the Studio Calico ‘Be Happy’ scrapbook kit
- Gold puffy stickers from the old ‘Sugar Mountain’ embellishment kit from Studio Calico
- Pink ampersand from 1canoe2’s ‘Hazelwood’ thickers, purchased from Studio Calico
- Pink heart patterned paper from the Studio Calico’ Confidant’ scrapbook kit
- Pink rubber ‘love’ pennant from an old Messy Box kit
- Gold glitter washi tape from my stash
- Pink alpha stickers from the Studio Calico ‘Silver Lake Lodge’ documenter kit
- Patterned washi tape from a Studio Calico kit (just can’t remember which one!)
- Frame purchased from Ikea