If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know that I’m a fan of a grid layout when it comes to traditional scrapbooking, especially when I’m not totally sure how I want to approach a page! Today I’m sharing a grid layout I made based off this old sketch from Studio Calico. You might remember that I used the same sketch to make my Roscoe layout – I love that by using different types of papers and embellishments, you can take a basic layout sketch and make it into something totally different!
For this layout, I mainly used components from Studio Calico’s ‘Hey Girl’ scrapbook and documenter kits, because the theme was so perfect for this photo. I love how the 3×4 photo allows me to use a 3×4 journal card to match it in the grid.
I really love how simple this particular grid layout is to put together, and how much impact it has! This sketch is fast becoming my go-to layout design when I’ve just got one or two 3×4 photos.
- Purple 3×4 journal card from the ‘Hey Girl’ documenter kit
- Patterned cardstock and puffy stickers from the ‘Hey Girl’scrapbook kit
- Letter stickers from the Silver Lake Lodge documenter kit
- Enamel sticker from the ‘Bookmarked’ scrapbook kit
- Pink cardstock and washi tape from my stash (probably Studio Calico)