Sharing another traditional layout today – this time featuring one of my favourite photos from our trip to Japan last year!
I started with the patterned paper, which matched the colours in the photo – and it just happened to work really nicely with the black and gold patterned Japanese paper I bought earlier this year at the BrisStyle DeStash Market!
I used black, blue and gold embellishments and papers to frame my photo and add some journalling spots and details. I was surprised by how quickly this page came together – the colours in the main papers made it super easy to pick out elements that looked good together!
I’m really pleased with how this layout looks, and I’m glad I’ve got another pretty page to document the fun we had in Kyoto with our friends!
- Patterned 9×12 paper from an old Messy Box kit
- Japanese black and gold patterned paper purchased at the BrisStyle DeStash Market
- Blue, white and black papers and gold washi tape from my stash
- Wood veneer “#squad” from the Studio Calico ‘Jolly Holiday’ documenter kit
- Black foam Amy Tangerine thickers purchased from Spotlight
- Date written with a gold metallic Sharpie; journalling written with a Pilot Juice Paint pen purchased in Tokyo