A little while ago, I picked out some stories I wanted to tell in traditional scrapbook layouts, and printed off a whole bunch of photos. I decided to get started with the story of meeting Goofy at Tokyo DisneySea – one of my happiest recent memories!
I started off by picking out the word and phrase embellishments that best captured my feelings about meeting Goofy, and built the page around those. To keep the whole page cohesive, I used circle and star embellishments. My fave is that little flair badge – so cute!
I really love how bright and happy the whole page looks – so perfect for capturing this memory!
- Blue, red and yellow papers and wood veneer stars from my stash
- Striped paper from the Studio Calico ‘Let’s Go’ scrapbook kit
- Transparency ‘seriously’ from the Studio Calico ‘Sonnet’ Documenter kit
- Flair button from the Studio Calico ‘Written in the Stars’ Documenter kit
- ‘Just be cool’ puffy sticker from the Studio Calico ‘Confidant’ Documenter kit
- Circular die-cuts from the Studio Calico ‘Fountain Square’ kit
- ‘Happy’ die cut from the Simple Stories ‘Carpe Diem’ range